TOYOTA FORTUNER is so common..


THE "NEW" FORD EVEREST

I remembered just now that the day is near for the Ford Everest to come... and i searched the web for its features and its "Dominant" appearance..

Here in the Philippines, you will usually see many cars nowadays, and also many of their kind (brand name). I see Toyota Fortuner here, there.. almost anywhere. I agree it looks cooler than the Ford Everest, but the thing is... Toyota doesn't satisfy me with its "Interior" design, as well as the "Comfort" of its passengers. I searched over the web for the reviews of other people in the Ford Everest and also Toyota. They said "Yung suspension ksi sa fotuner ang panget, pag nasa likod ka kakapagod"... and a friend of my Dad brought a Fortuner here at our office to... And I observed the interior secretely, what I saw was, a Tamaraw FX look alike interior, its so small inside... I said to myself "hala... kasya kaya kaming lahat dito? parang 7 lng kasya including the driver". Then at SM Fairview, there is a mini branch of Ford, and there it is... the FORD EVEREST... I checked the interior, its huge inside, and the seat at the back is detachable... I can put a matress there and sleep hehe... We are planning on buying it, I think this month Im not sure...
But still looking at other car at the same kind of Fortuner and Everest like the Mitsubishi's Montero Sport, Hyundai Tucson, Dodge Durango etc, etc... but whatever feature they can offer, I locked in my desicion... Its an Everest ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment